top of page
taos rio grande_edited.jpg


Are you seeking funding for a project?  See the grant finding resources below and the open opportunities through EDA.  


For the most up to date information on funding, sign up for the NM Economic Development Department Weekly Wrap Up and the Congressional Delegation’s Federal Grants Advisory.   

NCNMEDD keeps track of a wide array of federal, state, and foundation funding opportunities and can provide funding research for projects.  Reach out to Felicity Fonseca, Community Development Planner, 505-356-9098 to request assistance.   

NCNMEDD to Provide Grant Support through HB2 Jr. Funding

Our state and region are painfully aware that rural communities face capacity issues in accessing both state and federal funding. With historic amounts of funding becoming available through the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law (BIL), Senator Leo Jaramillo, Representative Susan Herrera, Representative Ambrose Castellano, and Representative Roger Montoya made it possible for NCNMEDD to provide grant writing and grant research support for entities in our region. Thank you Senator and Representatives!!

Assistance can be requested to develop and write grant applications and proposals, including project scopes of work and budgets. Technical scopes of work that require engineering expertise can also be supported. 


NCNMEDD will accept requests for assistance from local governments, tribal governments, or other public entities in the NCNMEDD region. Non-profit requests must be made by a government or public entity. Priority will be given to applications related to BIL funding, high-impact projects, and communities that lack capacity. We will aim to provide assistance broadly throughout the region, so that all communities benefit. Requests for assistance should be made a minimum of 8 weeks prior to the grant deadline. To request assistance for an upcoming grant opportunity, fill in this request letter and email it to Felicity Fonseca, NCNMEDD Community Development Planner. Please call Felicity with questions at 505-356-9098. 

bottom of page